www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Saturday, December 10, 2005

    Introducing.... ME!!

    So this is me and my duaghter Dorothy. We went to the Rocky Mountains this summer for a family reunion and this pic was taken while hiking... I know it is not an exciting intro.

    Dory will be 2 in March, and my DH and I have reciently started trying for our 2nd child. Hopefully I will have news soon!! I am a Stay At Home Mom, and stay VERY busy with the things I do. I knit, make jewelry and sell Tupperware as well as some of the housework and playing with Dory. I am excited about this Blog being a place to chronicle the next pregnancy and the further growth of Dorothy. It has been some time since I have had a website, this seems ideal to me. I promise to try to keep it updated, but you never know with me... I do have a tendancy to hit new things and be very excited about them and then just peter out. So we will see! Happy Reading! Posted by Picasa

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home