www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, September 19, 2006

    *sniff* *sniff*

    I was just putting Dory to bed, and she was not having any of it, clinging to my arm and not wanting me to go and all. I was getting exsasperated.... until....
    Well, as I was rocking her and she was clinging to me, I remembered that it won't be much longer that she and I have together like this. The time is rapidly *choke* comming to an end. I know great new things are ahead for us all, but *tear* here very soon it won't be JUST us. *sob!*

    I thought that when I was pregnant with her and I was mourning the loss of my own life while being excited about the new one that it would be the last time I felt that way. Boy, was I wrong. I rocked her a bit longer tonight. She must know it's coming to an end soon too.

    Darn pregnancy emotions.

    Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home