www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Wednesday, February 28, 2007

    Dory earned her.....

    PANTIES!!!! She didn't have any accidents last night at all! She earned them by going in the potty with peepee at least 5 times and poopy 3 times.

    What's more....
    She wanted to wear her panties to bed last night, but I just knew that we couldn't hold it that long.... so I put her heavy duty nighttime diaper on her and then put the panties over that. This morning she woke up and called, "Mommy, I have to go peepee in the potty!" Her diaper was BONE DRY. I could not be more shocked, and proud. I know we will have all sorts of accidents, but really... I am stunned, and really, really proud!

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home