www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, December 16, 2005

    I can dress myself!

    Or so she says.... as you can see she has put it on upside down. It is the preferred method for putting on a coat too. And diapers are only pulled halfway up.

    Anyway....
    John is baking bread and has now made two batches, of which both were wonderful. I told him he is now truly the breadwinner in this family. He didn't find it amusing...

    Grandma Marcille is on her way back down for a visit and will be here through Christmas. Aunt Connie and Uncle Jack are driving down today with her. Dory has never met them, so I hope we see them before they leave!

    And I have acomplished nearly nothing this week it seems. Well, I did bake 2 batches of cookies, made Peanut Butter Fudge, and a Ravioli Casserole that didn't kill anyone. Yet.

    Dory keeps acting sick b/c her Daddy keeps trying to catch a cold. At this rate she will never get to see Baby Ba. I did get to visit for a few minutes yesterday though. It is hard to believe he is a week old today!!! I remember when Dory was a week old... I was a basketcase! Ba seems to have it a bit more together.

    Oh, and aproximately one week until I can run a pregnancy test!!! Did I tell you we are trying for #2? Posted by Picasa

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home