www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, August 15, 2006

    Nesting

    It has hit full force.
    My current thoughts and 'list':

    -It is taking all of my will power not to pull the crib out of the attic and set it back up... without a crib mattress!! It's still just too early...
    -I want to get the diapers all set up in the laundry closet downstairs... that's a trip to Lowe's hardware for the shelf equiptment... we're doing cloth now and I saw a really cool picture of a laundry room set up for diaper changes on top of the dryer and there is no reason why we can't do the same. Looked like it was a great use of space.
    -I have a huge stash of boy clothes now, and need to pack some away to make room for Dory's clothes in the closet. They have taken over. (But the closet is at least really organized now... I did that 2 weeks ago.)
    -I have hit laundry mode, all of it in the house should be done by Friday...
    -I want to put up a chair rail in the nursery, and paint with blackboard paint below that for Dory... and Jack when he is older.

    The list keeps going....
    *sigh*
    Poor John.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home