www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Thursday, August 03, 2006

    My new cell phone, the LG VX8300


    should arrive via FedEx any moment... I know that most of you don't care one little bit, but I like gadgets, and have always had a very basic phone. This one is not, and it was FREE with my Verizon new every two plan. WOO HOO!!! A new toy for Mommy!
    Read all about it... (yes I know you don't care and won't look...)
    www.mobiledia.com/reviews/lg/vx8300/page1.html

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Claire said...

    Yay! New toys! And it's Friday! Woo!

    5:22 AM  
    Blogger Jenny said...

    It's safe to say, i am VERY pleased with it!!!

    12:53 PM  
    Blogger Andy Moskowitz said...

    See my blog for tips, tricks, hacks, and ringtones for the LG VX8300.

    7:23 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home