www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Thursday, July 20, 2006

    Public Nudity

    It has started.... As Dory and I were at Target this afternoon, she stripped her shirt off to 'nurse' Josie, her doll. It was only in the checkout lane that I managed to wrangle it back on her with out a massive problem and keep it on! Oh, the joys of being 2. Naked baby!

    I did tell her that it was too early to start a new career.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger DEROSCHA said...

    Real nice pictures, well done.
    Seems to be a nice kid. Hopefully Dory and you will live a happy life with aal the joy a person can get!
    Greetz from Belgium
    Patje www.deroscha.be

    4:58 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home