www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, July 16, 2006

    The Sling Party

    It was crazy crowded! I got several orders that need to go out real soon, and I am very pleased. There were so many people that I am worried that I didn't get the chance to talk to everyone; I mean, so many people that the AC couldn't keep up and we broke out the fans... It was amazing.

    I really liked how Sharon, the awesome hostess and fellow sling maker, organized her fabrics; they were in a 3 ring binder already cut and ready to go in plastic sleves. It was a really smart idea that I will have to try. Now that I have measurements down pat it would make more sense to do it that way siince it would most likely lead to less waste in the long run.

    Anyway, I finished so late yesterday that John hasn't taken any pics, but I guess that I need to go ahead and take a new belly pic real soon since I am getting bigger by the moment it seems. I am most certainly in maternity now, I exhausted the other clothes.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home