www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Thursday, July 13, 2006

    Car shopping


    Well, since Monday, I have been busy car shopping with John.... We really thought we were going to buy a Tucson with Hyundai, but now we are pretty firmly in the Toyota Matrix category. We should have a done deal by tomorrow, but I am waiting to hear from several people. One is checking inventory to order from, one has one on the lot- but it has an internet deposit on it, and one is a back up in case the others fail. And, of course Grandma Marcille is praying over all of it for us. :) She's really great at that!
    Today has been a bit of a break as we are now waiting in a holding pattern, and while this morning the idea aggravated me, I am glad now, I needed a break. I have done 80% of the leg work and research, and John really helped play them off one another yesterday afternoon... That is why we got to such a great position. (We make an awesome team!) I just hope it all comes out now. I don't want to feel like I have wasted an entire week! I have done nearly nothing else!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home