www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, July 07, 2006

    Custom Onsies

    Create a customized onesie ยป Rookie Moms
    Okay, so as I was out buying a maternity tank top today, I ran across some great clearence t-shirts that I intend to make into creepers for baby Jack.... So far, this is all I have found in way of patterns.... and it seems like a really cool site!

    Well, after searching just a bit more, I think I will tear apart an old onesie that is stained to use as a pattern. That should work. I'll let you know for sure, but give me some time!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home