www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Thursday, July 06, 2006

    Where vs. Why

    So, I really thought the question was supposed to be "Why?"

    Apparently, I was WRONG.
    It's "Where?"

    Where choo-choo train?
    Where tracks go?
    Where Daddy?
    Where Ba?
    Where Mr Craig's house?
    Where bikes?
    Where vaccumes?
    Where our car?
    Where Emily?
    Where choo-choo train? (yes, again)

    So on and so on..... that was only a very small fraction of our trip to Target this evening, many repeated many times.
    ARGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!! :shocked:
    I thought this was supposed to wait until 4 or 5 and then be "Why?"

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home