www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Saturday, July 29, 2006

    Bad news came on Thrusday....

    My midwives are being run out of business by the hospital they are affiliated with on September 30th... meaning that I will have to find some other way to deliver Jack... It was a bit of a shock and nearly, okay- did, send me into panic mode, but all should work out fine in the end. My wonderful doula, Lara, assured me she would be there no matter where I was and that everything has a purpose. Between her and John I will be just fine. Now... this will be the week of interviews since many times practices don't want to accept someone over 30 weeks... here I am at 26! Eek!

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Claire said...

    Oh my! Good luck - I hope you find another practice soonest. Dory is gorgeous, by the way! Love the blog.

    1:32 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home