www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Saturday, July 29, 2006

    It only took me 2 yrs and 4 mos....

    but Dory is finally in cloth diapers full time. Jack now has a good stash growing and I could not be happier. It was the one thing that has been weighing over my head since she was born... something I really wanted to do but never could afford enough all at once. It is such a relief to finally accomplish it! Never again will Pampers get money from me on a regular basis... I will not continue to add to the landfills, I will be saving money. I love it. Almost all are Fuzzi Bunz, but for Jack I have some Snuggleups and Kissaluvs with Bummis Super Whisper Wrap covers to begin with as well...

    It feels good! Real good!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home