www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, July 30, 2006

    Babytalk Magazine

    John sent me a CNN article about the cover, and for once I thought the author was vey balanced. It was downright refreshing. I never gave BabyTalk much stock before; I saw it as very mainstrem, unhelpful and often misleading... but for once I think they have it right. It is a beautiful cover and a well written article... maybe I'll subscribe agian!

    Since Dory is nearly weaned and may or may not pick it back up when Jack is here, I miss those quite times and the closeness that is built along with it. Now I wish I had pictures of me feeding her so I could send them into the magazine. I'll just have to get some of Jack in a few months!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home