www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Wednesday, December 27, 2006

    Alliance for Childhood

    Importance of Play
    I read an article in the new magazine Kiwi and I was very impressed with the Alliance for Childhood and the article that they contributed to. I am working on coming up with a preschool type 'cirriculm' for Dory as our intro to homeschooling. A friend of mine has made a blog where she writes everyday about what they do and learn. I like that idea and hope/plan to start one soon; I don't want to mix that with this blog.

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Deb said...

    I cannot remember where I found this, but maybe you'll find it helpful too :)

    http://www.letteroftheweek.com/index.html

    We don't follow a program yet, but its great for ideas.

    1:40 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home