www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Monday, January 01, 2007

    Happy New Years!

    It was going great here until Jack managed to fall off the chair beside me where he was sleeping with no thud at all. He made a sound in his sleep as he landed face down on the carpet that let me know! He was not upset until I knocked the camera on him as I was getting up to pick him up.... poor kid. He's perfectly fine though. (slight nose bleed, but it stoped asap, I'm amazed I even noticed, really) Sheesh, 2 months and already can't be trusted to stay put. So far, I get the bad mom of the year award just a few minutes in!

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home