www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Wednesday, February 14, 2007

    Happy Valentine's Day



    :) Yes, to you our reader freinds and family, Happy Valentine's Day. We here in this household have talked up a storm about Valentines's Day, mostly thanks to PBS Sprout running everything Valentine's Day today.
    Dory has made her Daddy a special surprise. (But I can't say what since you never know when a Daddy is ging to check the family homepage...)
    Jack has been great to Mommy today in that he has been an angel and graced me with the gift of a seldom recieved shower. (Oh, what a gift!)
    And tonight it is, apparently, my turn to be in charge of the wooing. So, a great dinner it is.... as long as my not-made-up headache doesn't hinder the process.... LOL
    So, Happy Valentines Day to all of you too. :) Love, Jenny, Dory and Jack too. :)

    Labels: , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home