www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Saturday, February 02, 2008

    Weaning

    Hot Chocolate
    What a trade, Mommy Milkies for Hot Chocolate. Two months shy of 4 years, and we are both ready. (Me a little more so, I think.) She's proud to have a real grown up drink, and I am proud of the time she was able to nurse. It's been a LONG weaning process (2+ years), but I feel like it was very well worth it.

    Labels: , ,

    2 Comments:

    Blogger doreen said...

    such a big girl!

    4:38 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Awww, she's growing up so fast! And I bet the whole weaning thing hurts, Austin's eight and I miss those first 10 1/2 months I was able to breastfeed him!

    10:36 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home