www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, September 16, 2008

    First Day of ASL

    School
    Since we are homeschooling, when do you get that great traditional first day of school picture? I'm not sure. But, we are starting our first add on class of ASL and so, I took my chance in case this is it. So... there you have it, Dory's first day of 'school'. She was excited and it went really well. I feel really good about how many signs we already know, and we are going to practice finger spelling the ABC's now as well. I'm enjoying it, and I know Dory is too. Too bad it's only once a month right now! When she gets older it will be more frequent.

    Labels: , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home