www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, December 30, 2005

    Dory's a big 'cousin'


    Well, I can't figure out why I have been having problems with some (all) of my pictures, but oh well... maybe this one will show up for me. Dory was allowed to hold Baby Ba last night, and was very excited! She did great with the new baby, and I think will be fine with the addition to our friend's family. :) This has me a bit relieved, as Ba has been a second mommy to her and I didn't know if she would easily want to share her Ba. Posted by Picasa

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home