www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, May 09, 2006

    Wonders never cease.

    My little gymnast was making really weird sounds as she was playing in her room this morning. It almost sounded like nuts and bolts clinking, almost as if she were going through an erector set. But at 2, there are no such things in her room. I finally decided that I had to figure out what it was, since I had never heard such odd sounds coming from her room. She has wood, plastic, paper, velcro, wicker, but not much in the way of metal that would make a clink type sound.

    It took me a minute to find her after discreetly I poked my head around the corner and scanned the floor. When I found her, I was so amazed I called John over to look...

    She was...........

    Are you ready???

    ....Standing on top of the changing table, leaning over about 2 feet over thin air, and playing with a china tea set her Grandma Raymond had given her that was on the top shelf of the 5 foot tall book case.

    Wonders never cease.

    When she finally saw me, she called out to me, "Mommy, Down?"

    I think the book case now needs to be bolted into the wall and the changing table needs to be removed from her room.

    As a complete aside, later in the day she used a new phrase. She said to her Ba, "Bye Bye Ba, See you later" as we left Becky's house this evening. She's getting so big!

    (I posted late, this was on Monday...)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home