www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, May 05, 2006

    My Mei Tai! It's done!




    All in all, it was not hard to make! It went really quickly, maybe 2 hours. Dory liked being able to model it for you... I put a clip on the bottom right so I could hang keys, toys, my phone or what not. I hope that I put it in a good place, only time will tell.

    I did make one big mistake when sewing.... I trimmed off the inside length of the straps that were supposed to remain for adding strength. I figured that out when I went back to sew my 'x's in. However, all was not lost, I made a French seam like in the pouch of the pocket sling by folding them over, sewing there, and running them back out and sewing again. Each one now has 3 seams in it for strength. But be rest assured, I won't make that mistake again!

    Now on to make one for my friend Sara... I can't wait to show her this one! Posted by Picasa

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home