www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Wednesday, April 26, 2006

    Making a Mei Tai

    Jan Andrea: at home on the web

    I have found directions that I really like and can customize to my needs. My friend Sara and I went out and bought the fabric yesterday, and I will shortly be off on my next sewing adventure! The question then becomes, how long will it take me to finish it?

    The website listed here relly seems to have some very good directions as well as links to other directions that do different things. I really must thank this lady for taking the time to help me out!


    Jan Andrea's Baby Crafts

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home