www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, April 18, 2006

    Easter Egg Hunt!

    Dory competed in her very first Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. I wondered if she would be able to get the idea, since some moms were smack talking about how they were practicing! (I love my mom group, they are some great girls!) However, Dory won in a three way tie in the end with 19 eggs. And we gave one back to Ava who was sweet enough to give it to us.

    Dory's first egg...


    "Oh BOY!" -- Dory, as she dashed off to go and get more.


    Dory's winning basketful.

    Posted by Picasa

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home