www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Monday, October 30, 2006

    :)

    We are doing really well, he's nursing like a champ. 7#10 & 20 1/8" After that last tub post, things went full force. I was planning on a water birth, but it ended up being in the living room in a modified squat. Daddy caught him, and I cut the cord over 2 hours later. I am ready for bed, but feeling really great... and am SOOOO glad not to be at the hospital right now. Even John, the orignal no way at home man, is now sold. It's amazing, he looks almost just like his sister did.... who is absolutely enthralled, BTW.

    Pics at: http://picasaweb.google.com/zzwhitejd/JackSBirth

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home