www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Monday, October 30, 2006

    Walking

    I'm expecting it will be at least another few hours. We just took a walk around the 'block' (but it's more like a football shaped area with lots of trees that is close to the house, not a euphemism) and got things stirring agin, but they still are not close togther like they were at one point. They are however still very productive when they hit!

    Dory and Daddy just said that I sounded like a race car! :lol:

    I think tricia will be taking her to see the fish at the mall soon as well as go and get something to eat with Grandma and Grandpa.... I know this is hard on them waiting!

    I am apparently a slow birther, and for all the well wishes for a speedy delivery, I'm just fine wtih the time frame!

    John is currently snoring, BTW. I'm so boring.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home