www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, October 29, 2006

    Sewing

    1. Well, I did get John's Mei Tai finished... it has Yankee logo navy blue fleece on one side and a cream colored cotton baseball print on the other. John was really pleased.
    2. The other one that I managed to finish was Becky's buckling Mei Tai. Beta version 2.0 looks like it is a winner. I finally have the correct pattern going! Straps and buckles are all in the correct place. It feels good to have it finished, she's been wanting me to fix the other one for about a month. I finally just started it over rather than ripping it appart to move things, it was just easier.
    3. I have cut all the pieces to MY new Mei Tai, but don't know when I will get finished. Maybe I'll get it finished later tonight.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home