www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Thursday, October 26, 2006

    And it begins......

    *****TMI WARNING!!! BIRTH RELATED INFO TO FOLLOW!*****

    I can say that so far we have a VERY obedient son. His Daddy told him a few days ago that he was not allowed to come until at least Thursday due to a major upheaval at work. Just before John left the house this morning, he told Jack that he had the all clear. Apparently he heard. There was nothing when I first woke up this morning, but at 9am when John walked out the door, both my mucas plug and bloody show made their appearence!

    So, it begins. Most women go into labor within the next few days after that. Daddy's guess is tomorrow (predicted about a week and a half ago), mine is still holding at birth on Sunday.

    No contractions yet, but today I will be doing all of the last minute nesting that I can!

    True TMI-
    I checked my cervix this morning in the shower after the bloody show.... and my finger want ALL THE WAY through. I've touched the baby! (With sac still in tact...) Now that, my friends, was really COOL. Okay, TMI over.

    Labels:

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Becky said...

    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I'M EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! HURRY JACK, COME OUT AND PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!

    10:06 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jack...if you want, you can come on Saturday, and Austin and you can have the same birthday! Make sure to say "cheese" so we can see how cute you are after you arrive! Momma, be strong and know I will keep you in my prayers! Dory, its time to be the big sister and help Mommy, Daddy and Jack, I hope you are as excited as I am!!! XOXO

    12:29 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home