www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, October 22, 2006

    Dropping?

    Well, to my knowledge, Dory never really dropped... but Lesli declared today when she saw me at the Charlotte Mommies 4th birthday party that I looked very different from Friday. Since I woke up it has been a bit difficult getting around, much like I have a bowling ball wedged in my pelvis. So... I guess he has dropped. Now that said, I have also heard that second, third and so on can drop and then bounce back up... going back and forth several times, so we'll see if he stays put.

    Lottttts of pressure. And waddling.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home