www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Monday, October 16, 2006

    Clear for 2 years!

    Well, as I supposed earlier, the Judge that had me as a portion of the Jury pool immediately dismissed me since I could not promise that I wouldn't go into labor in the next 3 days or so that the criminal trial would last (larceny theft).

    I told her that I was happy to serve, but that I was 37.5 weeks pregnant... she asked when my due date was, I answered November 3rd... she asked if it was my first child, I told her no. She mentioned that she watched me walk in and indeed I did look very close to dropping a baby at any moment.
    That was enough for her... off I went.

    They can call me to sit in a Jury pool in another 2 years. :) It was kinda cool doing my civic duty though, maybe next time I will get to see more of the process.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home