www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, October 10, 2006

    Crazy hormones

    So, today was the first time that *I* have felt the effects of pregnancy hormones distinctly. The day quickly went from as planned to completely not as planned and for a few hours I was on the verge of bawling because of it. Totally not anyone's fault, but I was ready to just loose it, huge ball in my throat and everything, choaking it back. By the end of the day, I was fine, but man.... It was rough there for awhile. I wonder what this means as far as baby's decision to make his appearance... Surely it's all connected.

    On the upside.... And on a cute note.... I at one point told Dory that I was sorry because the day had not gone as Mommy had promised it would and she didn't really get to see her friends like I had told her she would when she woke up, when we were running errands and she was unhappy, when she went down for a nap, and so on..... Her response? A very soothing and fully meant, "That's okay, Mommy..."
    I could just bawl all over again thinking of how sweet and understanding it was, and how it means that my little girl is growing up.

    Labels: , ,

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sorry we totally ruined your day :( we can make it up to you if you want, well we can try anyways! I hope today is better. we love you!

    10:12 AM  
    Blogger Jenny said...

    :) You didn't ruin it, as I said, it was certainly hormones... normally I don't think it would have phased me much!

    10:28 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home