www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Monday, October 02, 2006

    Halloween

    Assuming I make it this far....

    I'm opening the floor for belly painting suggestions! It needs to be prety original and really cool. :) After all, this is a once in a lifetime, if that, type oppertunity! This has to be good!

    Labels:

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Artist Gail said...

    Are you kidding! With a round tummy like that and it is Jack - it must be a Jack- O- Lantern!

    8:45 PM  
    Blogger RugbyGirlMD said...

    Fish Bowl!


    or the little monster from Total Recall

    9:02 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home