www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, October 03, 2006

    Home S-T-R-E-T-C-H

    I forgot to mention that on Saturday and Sunday, my hips decided to explode due to the relaxin hormone (actually is released during pregnancy to help relax the ligaments between the pelvic bones so that the baby can pass through) and I was in PAIN all day both days. It's much better now, and thankfully so, because it really hurt to move in just about any direction, especially sideways. And if I had been sitting for any length of time, forget it, it was excruciating! I guess I would rater have that discomfort over potential problems that would happen if my body was not preparing for childbirth, but it certainly was not pleasant.
    With Dory's pregnancy I remember the ligament wearing away at my bone on both sides of my hip... I have not had to deal with that this go around at all, I guess once done, always done. I also had sciatica pain last time, next to none this time.
    Anyway, we are now in the home stretch and doing well, prepping physically and externally. :)

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home