www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Monday, October 16, 2006

    Serving Jury Duty

    So, here it is, 1am, and I have to be up and at 'em in 6 hours in order to serve Jury Duty today... what am I still doing up? I don't know. I made cookies earlier tonight, watched Spanglish (which was really cute, BTW) and now I am updating my iPod with Enya's first album (the black and white one) among other things in order to have things to do while sitting on my bum for hours. I have a great childbirth book to reread, knitting that I can do, and a fluff parenting magazine to take with me as well. I will have to pack my lunch when I get up. John is taking the day off to stay home with Dory, and has fully warned me that the house should be a wreck when I return.... I am secretly hoping that they clean up a little bit since the house got dirty again this wekend with all of the other things we accomplished on the nesting list. I don't want to feel like I have to clean as soon as I go into labor... which I might add, I've been having warm up contractions for some of the night. Not labor, but still... not quite the Braxtons that I have had all pregnancy long. With Dory I had a weeks worth of warming up, which I just leaned this evening has a name - prodromal labor. I wonder if I will have this again, or if my body will just kick into gear this time. Hey, maybe I'll freak out the court and go into labor there.... nah, but it's a funny thought.... much like the kids in the neighborhood who ignore the blatenly off porch light on Halloween getting an eyeful of a homebirth.... TRICK OR TREAT!!! hahahahahahahahah..... the idea just thrills me for some sick reason.

    Ack, now my iPod doesn't want to register on the computer and update... I hate to wipe and reformat it again... i certianly don't have the time tonight. I guess it is off to bed for me.

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home