www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, October 20, 2006

    Our morning...

    So Dory is out of my sight for 3 minutes this morning while we are all attempting to get out the door and get our day started. What does she do in 3 minutes? Seasons the ottoman with Montreal Steak Seasoning.... A very thick layer since it is a bulk size container she is pouring it out of, 2-3 normal bottles worth covered the fabric and floor. I vaccumed, but it still smells like a yumy steak downstairs!

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Yankee John said...

    I like my ottoman medium rare.

    5:21 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home