www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, October 27, 2006

    Food and predictions.

    Well, I made it, albit late, to the food co-op pick up this am... and have run to the grocery as well for a few things... It feels SOOOO good to have all of the food. I guess it is food nesting. :lol:
    John is running out later to get a shelving unit for out storage closet for dry goods that don't need to go into the deep freezer my Mom just gave us. Woo Hoo!!! It's like our own little grocery out there! *sigh* I'm such a dork.
    John is also baking more bread and just made me an apple crisp.... his apple crisps are soooo yummy. And while he is out this afternoon, I'll be baking some cookies. Sound like some serious nesting? I think so.

    Anyway, no more news other than more unplugging going on... John asked Dory this am, or last night one, when she thought Jack would come and listed off the days of the week. She quickly responded "Sunday". She's been right many times before, almost a bit psychic, so I believe her. John thinks so too.

    Dory's arm seems to be as good as always now.

    Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home