www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Thursday, October 26, 2006

    Evening Update

    Blah... no real news other than some nesting has been accomplished. The kitchen has been cleaned up, a few things placed into the attic, went out for cloth for the back door windows so everyone doesn't get to gawk as they drive through the alley, finally put a latch on the deep freezer and put in a thermometer so we can start using it (nesting doesn't have to make sense...), baked by proxy (John is baking bread for me), and several other little things. Now I am going to reformat my iPod since it has decided to botch again (the nanos do that occasionally, but it's not a big deal) and go to bed.

    Dory's arm is just a muscle strain and she should be pretty much fine in the morning. I will say thought that today has been one MASSIVE tantrum. Like she is getting the twos out in ONE DAY. You think she knows something?

    Labels: ,

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Ted said...

    Double checking the deep freeze to get ready for the new baby?

    Oh, I get it. You're going to lock John in there when he gets underfoot. Makes perfect sense.

    7:48 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home