www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Monday, October 30, 2006

    Calls have been made...

    Our midwife has been alerted, and Tricia is on her way up already.
    Contractions are about every 5 minutes or so, give or take for anywhere ranging from 30 -50 seconds... :)
    We are running around attempting to get last second things done... dishes, cleaning, clearing pathwaysadngeneral sorts of things... what they call putsy-putsy I guess.
    We'll be calling our doula, Lara, next.
    At this point, feel free to leave a comment, BUT DO NOT CALL!!!!

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Becky said...

    trying really, REALLY hard not to call ;)

    6:42 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home