www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Monday, November 20, 2006

    and on we go...

    SO, this weekend was a disaster. Nope, don't want to talk about it, but it was quite rotten. But... Dory and Daddy did go to the mountains for part of the day on Sunday to collect apple cider for us. Yum.
    Grandma and Grandpa Raymond were here to help this morning, and took Dory for a walk and to throw the ball outside. It was a really nice visit!
    This afternoon, we made our first outing just the 3 of us. I drove us down to Earth Fare to find a 'happy turkey'(no antibiodics, growth hormones, free range, etc.)... I was hoping for roughly 10lbs since there is just 3 people eating it, but well, ended up with almost 14. We'll be eating turkey for awhile I guess. Good thing John and I like turkey! I must say, Jack slept the whole way, and dory was well behaved as usual. Now, if only every trip I go to make goes this well.
    This evening, Uncle Andy has come to visit... and is certainly keeping Dory VERY excited... oh, my eardrums!

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home