www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Saturday, November 11, 2006

    The real world

    Well, I needed more fresh air, so we headed out for the Farmer's Market this morning. Not even 2 weeks and I can't believe I would have wanted to do such a thing. At this point with Dory I was so overwhelmed that I could barely function. Who would have guessed. John thought it was really funny, because of course some older women stopped me and were dying to see the baby... and I ran them through the wringer making sure they were not sick before I peeled back the thin blanket that covered Jack's face. He thought it was a hoot apparetnly.
    It was also an unexpected pleasure that we ran into Grandma and Grandpa Raymond while there. I had considered calling them to see if they wanted to go this morning, but had decided against it; honestly, between nursing and a toddler, well who knows what time you can actually be where... But, to our surprise, we didn't even need to call, they were there just waiting for us to find them in the 2nd building! What a fortunate morning.
    And to further the good fortune, the man with the greek/arabic food (serious YUM) was there as well as the people that I get my fave salad dressing from... and I even got the last bottle! :)
    Needless to say, it was a great morning. No one had to meet the mommy wrath for coughing or sneezing on Jack.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home