www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, November 10, 2006

    And she sleeps...

    She took a 4 hour nap but I don't think it is directly related...
    I put her to bed at 8pm, and she has JUST NOW gone to sleep!!!! ARGH! She just wants to read. What a problem to have huh? Every time that I have left her room, I have returned to find her light on and her in the chair looking at one of her princess books that Miss Emily and Miss Megan gave her for her birthday. Tonight's book of choice was Beauty and the Beast.
    She better sleep until at least 9:30 tomorrow.
    Isn't 2.5 years a little early to pull the flashlight under the covers routine? Good thing she doesn't have a flashlight.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home