www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Wednesday, November 08, 2006

    Car trip!!!


    Well, after too many days at home, we decided to hit the road for Jack's first car ride. We drove down to Earth Fare for a few groceries and Dory and I went shopping while Daddy and Jack drove around. The event went really smoothly after I gave him just a timy bit of milk as we were leaving the neigborhood - he slept the ENTIRE over 2 hour span! Dory knocked out on the way home as well... two very peaceful kiddos in the backseat... now, if it would always work this well. It felt really good to get out after 10 days of not leaving the homestead.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home