www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Monday, November 06, 2006

    What a chunk

    Our midwife just stopped by and weighed Jack again for us. We knew he wasn't loosing, but um... we went from 7.10lbs to a full 8lbs in less than a full week!!!! Exact same scale, so it's true! He is one growing chunk of a boy!

    Labels:

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Becky said...

    I tried to tell you, boys are bigger! And stay bigger for a little while. Glad that he is gaining well and healthy!

    11:40 AM  
    Blogger Becky said...

    Oh, I forgot to say:

    Happy Birthday Jack!

    5:17 PM  
    Blogger Jenny said...

    I don't think it hurt that my milk was in within 24 hours... most kiddos are just now regaining their birthweight!

    5:26 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home