www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Wednesday, November 01, 2006

    Milk maid is here!

    Milk came in last night, just about the same time that the soreness kicked in (like 24 hrs after a car accident...). However, even with that, I feel really good, Dory is still great, we got several hours of uninterrupted sleep last night, and Daddy is the biggest help ever!!!
    Our little man is still perfect. I was worried last night about a possible rash, but it looks just like a bad case of baby acne now. Worry gone. I'm thinking we will head out to the ped's tomorrow afternoon.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home