www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, October 31, 2006

    Good Morning!

    Thanks everyone!!! I got some great pictures of Dory this morning hold Jack for the first time. I hope to add them to the gallery this afternoon. They are some great ones too.

    It's amazing to me, I feel better after this birth than I did with Dory and I was on advil AFTER she was born and have not had a drop of anything this go around.

    And get this, we all had over a solid 5 hours of sleep last night!!!! From 2:30 am until about 8am, solid. Now, THAT would have NEVER happend in the hospital! I am so glad to be at home.....

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home