www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, November 17, 2006

    Mom's Helper



    Mom came to help out to help out this week... it was really nice. She took Dory outside everyday for walks and ball throwing, did dishes and laundry, changed MANY diapers, made sure I ate and even allowed John to take the car to work so I didn't have to take him so that we would have the car for errands.
    We did actually get out quite a bit... to the grocery on Monday, the co-op delivery on Thursday, Target for a few returns on Wednesday... I forget if we went out on Tuesday! The week of course went way too fast, and I really enjoyed my time with her. I see her so little it was really nice to be able to just sit and talk during the nap times in between getting things done.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home