www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Thursday, January 11, 2007

    So...

    Apaprently I am not doing well blogging in the new year. The new computer is here, but has had some issues. I think we got them taken care of this evening at the Apple Store. I am not entirely sure of what it was, but I know he reseated the RAM. I thought it was temperature related, but so far after what he did, it does not seem to be a problem. Hopefully problem solved! They did exchange my 14 day return period to 30 days after logging the issues.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home