www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, May 27, 2007

    Bummer

    So, I went to a wonderful Bar Mitzvah yesterday... Mazel Tov Max!!!
    But very shortly after I came home, I sprained my ankle. BAD. The worst to date.
    So, in rush Becky, the IL's and Grand in order to help. I am very thankful.
    As I was sitting on the pavement outside cursing to high heaven and all my neighbors all I could think was *shit* I have 2 kids, both mobile, and one still locked in the car. Now what?!?!!
    Well, John is on his way home from a wedding in Louisville... Congrats Kirk and Jackie! So all will be well soon... other than what do I do tomorrow? I hope mommies come to my rescue. I am sure it will all work out just fine, but I sure feel silly crawling around on the floor like Jack.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home