www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, July 20, 2007

    Happy looking peepee dance

    Is the bane of my existence right now. In the past 48 hours Dory has made the decision to pee trough her clothes and onto the floor of the bathroom, I am guessing for attention- more than 3x's. Not every time, but enough to make me VERY VERY angry. She just hops from foot to foot in what would seem to be a cute dance while wasting every moment she has to drop trou and hop up to the proper place. I just. don't. get it. Why, WHY!?!?!?!?!?! WHY? ARGGHHH!!!!! I am so sick of cleaning puddles off of the floor of the bathroom right smack dab in front of the potty.

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Becky said...

    make her clean it up, hopefully it will get old fast for her as well. have fun on your trip!

    8:06 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home