www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, July 13, 2007

    The last Muggle Buck

    Well, for the last few Harry Potter books I have designed 'Muggle Buck' coupons for the bookstore. The last one was completed this morning. I am in a bit of shock that the last book is almost here. The end is near.
    The last few I have made in Photoshop and MS Word. This year, I don't have either. All I have is Apple's Pages. An unregistered trial version at that. I am not supposed to be able to save it at all that way, so I was thinking I would just buy it at the end... but I found out that if you select all and go to Preview you can make new from clipboard and save as a pdf. Perfect. It worked like a charm. I would love to post a picture of it... but I don't want to break laws or put the bookstore in a bind. So I won't.

    But, I'm proud of it.
    So, go get your copy at the bookstore, support the local independent, and see it there.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home